- Chinese Government Scholarship Undergraduate Programs
If you are interested in the Chinese Government Scholarship of the undergraduate studies, please contact the China Scholarship Council (CSC) for information you need.
Address: Level 13, Building A3, No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
- Self-financed Undergraduate Programs
Note: Please read the following procedures carefully, and prepare required documents. Incomplete or inaccurate information will affect the application for enrollment.
- Application Method and Time
Applicants are welcome to apply for the degree study and the refresher course study by visiting our website (view here) and contacting our Admission Office (+86-22-83336911 ext. 0) of International Medical School, Tianjin Medical University.
Application Deadline: July 30 of each year. Recruiting is all year round in our school. New semester begins in September.
- Applicant Qualification
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals.
2) Applicants who have immigrated to other countries from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan should meet the following conditions: renouncement of Chinese citizenship, with foreign nationality and latest foreign education respectively for 5 years at least.
3) Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin Medical University.
4) Applicants must provide senior high school graduation certificates or highest graduation certificates, excellent academic performance, under the age of 25.
5) Applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements: HSK 5 or above for Chinese-taught programs; TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0 for English-taught programs (native English speakers are exempted).
- Fee Charged Criteria
1) Tuition Fees: (listed in Chinese Currency ￥, short for CNY)
(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
2) Registration Fee (for freshmen only): ￥800
3) Textbook Fee (one-time charge): ￥3,900
4) Medical Check-up Fee (1st year only): ￥750
5) Foreign Student Residence Permit Fee: ￥500
6) Lodging Fee (Double Room): ￥11,520 /bed/year (Note: This price only applies to the students living in our dorms.)
Notes: All the fees must be paid in CNY. The textbook fee is for undergraduates only.
- Ways of Payment
In order to make it easy to pay fees, students can choose either of the ways to pay tuition fees, dormitory fees and book fee.
1) Union Pay Card (CNY Only) RECOMMENDED: Students should pay according to the fee structure. They can exchange foreign currency into CNY from Bank of China to pay various fees. In view of the safeness and convenience of Union Pay Card, it is advisable for students to deposit money into a Union Pay Card first and then pay by this card at the Financial Office. Other fees must be paid in cash.
2) Remittance: Tuition fee and/or lodging fee can also be remitted into the account of the university according to the GUIDE FOR REMITTANCE provided by the university. Message including name, student number and passport number should be attached to the remittance, so that we can receive the money without delay or any unnecessary trouble. The sum of money remitted should be equivalent to a whole year tuition fee or lodging fee.
GUIDE FOR REMITTANCE
|PLEASE INPUT THE INFORMATION BELOW IN MT103|
|56A||INTERMEDIARY INSTITUTION - BIC|
|SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33 CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK, NY US|
|57A||ACCOUNT WITH INSTITUTION - BIC|
|SWIFT CODE: TCCBCNBT BANK OF TIANJIN, TIANJIN, P.R.CHINA|
|59||BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER – NAME & ADDR|
|A/C NO.: 106501201090072792 NAME: TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
- Application Materials
While applying, applicants need to submit the following materials:
1) Tianjin Medical University Foreign Student Application Form (in duplicate) Download
2) Highest Diploma
3) Transcripts of senior high school or highest study (notarized photocopy)
4) Health check report
5) Passport (in duplicate)
6) Self Statement (with 300 words at least)
7) Non criminal report from local police station
8) Language certificates: HSK Certificates for applicants of Chinese-taught programs; Certificates of TOFEL or IELTS for applicants of English-taught programs (native English speakers are exempted).
9) University letters: Applicants studying in China need to submit the leaving permission letter and non -discipline violation letter of the university.
10) Standard electronic photo (note: one recent 2-inch color electronic original photo, white background, higher than 320*240 pixels, 100—500 KB in size, JPG format, named with Passport No.)
11) Supporting documents of immigration: Overseas Chinese applicants should submit the documents of immigration, renouncement of Chinese citizenship, and latest 5-year visa and foreign education records.
Notes: Whether the applicants are accepted or not, all the application materials will not be returned.
Applicants must send their required materials to our email: email@example.com
- Approval and Notification
Upon verification, Tianjin Medical University will send out Visa Application Form for Study in China (Form JW202), Tianjin Medical University Admission Notice as well as the list of total expenses to the accepted students. Holders of the above-mentioned two documents and Health Examination Certificate are supposed to apply for the Student Visa at the Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate in their countries. Applicants are expected to come to International Medical School of Tianjin Medical University for registration on the prescribed date. Applicants who fail to come within the fixed time will be disqualified the status.